Come Unto Chirst

Come Unto Chirst

Monday, October 19, 2015

Monday, October 19, 2015

SAM
WOOOOOw super excited!!!! I'm being transferred today to Los Chillos its near Quito. I'll give you better info later today!!! 

You guys are awesome!!!

MOM
Wow! Changes already...  yes, please let us know!

SAM
yea for sure, love you guys, I'll write some more when I get there. Super nervous for a change, Ambato has become my home.

MOM
Everywhere you go will become your home! That's how you know that you are serving with your heart! Love you!

SAM
So I am here in Los Chillos, el barrio(ward) selva alegre. Apparently I'm in a red zone of cotopaxi [the volcano] so if it blows I'm right in its path, comforting right?  Lol, I'll be fine, don't worry.  President is on top of all volcanic action. Um, my companion is Elder Tzun from Guatemala and he's got 20 months in the mission, two changes left, I might be his last companion..... Crazy. I'm in el campo, very country, lots of cows and chickens and farm land, so far, but very tanquillo [tranquil] and pretty and green, and a little hotter than Ambato. It's nice though, I really like it so far. 

It's weird to leave my first sector. It's like leaving home all over again, but I'm excited for this change. My companion wants to end his mission strong, our goal is 10 baptisms this change, apparently we already have 6 with fetchas. Super excited!!!

Miss all of you guys and I send lots of love!

Elder Gonzalez

P.S. the time is going way too fast, I almost have 6 months..... its really crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment