Come Unto Chirst

Come Unto Chirst

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 17, 2015

I arrived here in Bogota last night about 10:30 with a combination of 17 other Elders and Sisters. I received my nametags about 10 minutes ago so I am officially official. The 8 elders that arrived with me and myself are the only north american missionaries here. My companion is Elder Cox. Columbia is beautiful, the weather is perfect, sunny cool and fresh. The cars are tiny and the street is loud during the day, at night it is dead silent. the next time i will be able to write is the 25th of this month, i believe that is next thursday. Cool thing about Colombia is they don't have daylight savings time. The sun comes up at 5:30 a.m. and goes down 5:30 p.m. I dont have a lot of time but I want you all to know I love you very much and am very grateful for all your prayers.

                                             -Elder Gonzalez 

No comments:

Post a Comment